I have 4 appetite moods:
- “Hangry” = “I just don’t care anymore”
- Dizzy = “I literally can’t even. No One Talk to me or move or look at me.”
- Satiated and extraordinarily optimistic =
- “I want to be a dog therapist. Or a Therapist of Veterinarians. Or A Veterinarian The”rapist”
- OR “ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!” (in my Gladiator Russell Crowe voice)
- OR “I can do ANYTHING. The world is my OYSTER. and I am it’s PEARL. and I hate Oysters”
4) Cheesecake /Mexican food full = “I’m dying. I’m so bloated. I am impregnated by food. I have a Cheesecake Baby. I’m so full. .. Hey do we have any ice cream?”
That’s all I got …after a summer off of blogging.
This blog is like the ridiculous sweater I bought at Anthropologie a few years ago. It was on sale and the sales lady told me "it looks awesome on you." It's the most bizarre sweater, and whether it looked good on me or not, is highly debatable. Like these blogs, I look at them at say "Yeesh, what was I thinking,," or laugh or bath in their cathartic qualities. The sweater stays for the same reasons.