1) Zombies eating entire people and emulating my, “I’m bloated Where’s for effing midol!!!” Pose (think Laurie season 3?)
2) English actors masterfully crafting the Southern Accent.
3) Abraham articulating , possibly the best, new profanity, ever to dawn Mother Earth, when faced with fighting off 500 zombies to save the damsel in distress.
4) Bad Ass chicks, rocking the skinny jeans, Justice glitter belts, Cole Haan boots and weaponry. Fashion FIRST bishes.
5) Carol morphing into Tony Soprano from a Stay at Home Mom.
6) Me. crying , not at the death and destruction, but wailing into the TV “FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DARRYL, TAKE A SHOWER! !”
7) The utilization of thumping , heart pounding, rave inducing , dub step to lure Zombies into a trap.
8) The houses in this in this season, OF A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, are CLEANER, and more meticulously decorated, than a Pottery Barn house.
9) Actually a suggestion, writers /producers of Walking Dead should use ‘No Church in the Wild” (Jay Z Kayne and Frank Ocean) to open or close an episode.
10) Saying out loud when Michonne places her GIANT OPEN SWORD, over the mantel. “Well, I guess she won’t be inviting Judith over for any play dates” Baby proof people, safety first.
This blog is like the ridiculous sweater I bought at Anthropologie a few years ago. It was on sale and the sales lady told me "it looks awesome on you." It's the most bizarre sweater, and whether it looked good on me or not, is highly debatable. Like these blogs, I look at them at say "Yeesh, what was I thinking,," or laugh or bath in their cathartic qualities. The sweater stays for the same reasons.