My addled brain:
- I love getting updates about Ghostface Killah on my phone. It makes me feel so connected to my homies in the quaint fishing town in coastal Maine.
- Christmas card address file is a dangerously dysfunctional Matrix of labels:
- I love how I arbitrarily yell “FIVE MORE MINUTES” throughout the house because I don’t have a clue as to what happens in 5 minutes.
- Passive aggressive vagueness cryptic post. if you care , you must share or Shelfie Elfie will make you watch Saving Christmas while eating kale nuggets and Blitzen will get the flu.
- The bass beside me was so loud, I thought def jam aliens had descended upon earth.
- My daughter exacted karma on my head by aggressively showing me how I brush her hair in the mornings. I’m glad my kids understand the concept of “do unto others…
- “The freaking Elf hasn’t moved because she’s paralyzed by the stress of appearing perfectly put-together for the holidays, I think she needs a time out. at Passages. in Malibu.”
- Kohls , why do you taunt me so with your 789,000 billions of disproportionate, your mad stacks of cash and your familial care-free post cards?>
- I am not a Ma’Am, wait, maybe I am. Carry on youth, while I cry my wrinkles into my coffee””
This blog is like the ridiculous sweater I bought at Anthropologie a few years ago. It was on sale and the sales lady told me "it looks awesome on you." It's the most bizarre sweater, and whether it looked good on me or not, is highly debatable. Like these blogs, I look at them at say "Yeesh, what was I thinking,," or laugh or bath in their cathartic qualities. The sweater stays for the same reasons.