let me break it down:
1) Armageddon of arts, crafts & !$@## . this pic doesn’t do it justice. I dumped it all downstairs & hubby turned on a Mark Wahlberg movie THEN he cut me off from Markie mark because I was just sitting in a pile of art supplies with my mouth gaped open watching tv.
2) a lonely bin of crafty crafts that will not stay like this.
3) the door to this cabinet used to be the door to an episode of hoarders.
4) all the misc &^/#! that needs a home.
5) games in the coffee table container thingy majig that annoys me , due to its massive size versus lack of functionality & the fact that my kids hide their vitamins and trash in it.
Archive for the ‘arts night’ Category
Tags: humor in parenting, parenting humor
let me break it down:
I think someone should compile every email I have ever sent. It would bring great laughter to the world.Posted: April 18, 2014 in arts night, balance, comedic writing, comedy, directions, humor, humor parenting, humorous, laugh, laughing, laughter, moderation, mommy, moms, parenting, stay at home mom
Tags: comedy, dance, dance mom, dance mom funny, dance mom humor, emails, funny stories, humor, humor in parenting, humorous parenting, laugh at yourself, laughing, laughter, parenting, sahm, stay at home mom, stream of consciousness
In continuation from the previous post, here is a fabulous email I sent my kid’s dance Director. I think she has a voo doo doll of me that she jams pins in every time she hears a BING on her phone and it’s an email from the illustrious and loquacious Scrappie Momma………..
For Pick up I’m a little confused (this is probably all me) because there is a Finale for the 1pm show and for the life of me I can’t find the Finale for the 6pm? or do they all practice that together? or is this a stupid question. For Pick up, it looks like they are both in the Finale at 6:05, so should I plan on picking them up around 7? or am I missing something? Also Logan will be in both shows and both Finales, but Laney will not) Does that change anything?
Sorry I have read it a lot, and I even have coffee in my system, I just want to make sure I have this all marked in my folder and on my calender (s) because last year I kind of messed this all up.
Sincerely, A woman WHO NEVER EVER EVER GOT THE MANUALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Ouch. That hurt! I think she may have used extra pins this time.